Shifting your business and meetings to the digital world can be daunting. How can you capture the same energy, interactivity, and impact of in-person facilitation online? Join creative consultants Abby Wilkymacky (Mindflower Studio) and Kim Larkin (MXD Arts) for a visually-stimulating digital session. You will learn tips, tricks, and tools to prepare for all types of digital facilitation, from meetings to collaborative workshops. Whether you’re a newbie or virtual wizard, we have something for you. Boost your confidence and leave ready to run smooth, digital sessions that are interactive, engaging, effective, and fun.
- Different types of meetings and how to prepare for them
- Digital and analog tools and techniques
- Synchronous vs. asynchronous facilitation
- When and how to use your new toolkit
- Designing sessions with your new toolkit
- Ideas to break the 4th wall