Open to organizations that use Lifecycles as an organizing principle for their work with nonprofits.
- Members only access
- Members only invitations, such as Lifecycle Learning Circles meetings
- Displayed in the directory
- Discounted event fees
- Discounted materials
- Lifecycle Capacity Consultant insignia
- Access to Lifecycle curriculum and workshops
- Access to Lifecycle images*
- Invitation to Annual Nonprofit Lifecycle Institute Winter Meeting at a preferred rate
- Access to a growing community of Lifecycle Capacity Consultants throughout the US & Canada
- Public listing on the website and member directory
- Up to 3 individuals within organization may be designated Lifecycle Capacity Consultant.
Additional Lifecycles Capacity Consultant Members within the Organization may apply for additional $175 per person.