Webinar Series: Cultivating Capacity in Today’s Landscape
Today’s landscape presents new challenges for all industries – including the nonprofit sector. Starting in January we’ll kick off a four part webinar series and discussion of the world around our tables and the continuum of capacity programs.
The webinar series is included with NLI membership, so make sure to login before registering!
Sessions will be on Fridays, 8-9am PT/ 9-10am AZ/ 10-11am CT/ 11am-12pm ET
- January 12, 2024 – Approaching Inclusive Language with a Growth Mindset
- Linda Groomes, PhD, Achieving My Purpose, Inc.
- January 26, 2024 – The Intersection of Past, Current and Future Talent
- Tiffanie Dillard, PhD, Avenir Consulting Partners
- February 9, 2024 – Lifecycles Capacity Continuum from Intake to Improvement
- Jennifer Bonnett, Nonprofit Lifecycles Institute
- February 23, 2024 – An Example of Building Capacity Ecosystems through a Cohort Model:
- A Partnership Journey: New Jersey Coalition Against Sexual Assault (NJCASA) & State of New Jersey Department of Children and Families